The Planning Commission holds public hearings on proposed development plans, conditional use permits, subdivision maps and other land use matters, as well as proposed changes to the Land Use Code, Zoning Map, and the General Plan. They also assist in drafting specific-purpose plans.
The Planning Commission meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at 6 p.m.
City Council Chamber
401 Grove Street
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Find contact information for each Commissioner here.
- Phil Luks, Chair (term ends 6/30/2026)
- Vesna Breznikar, Vice Chair (term ends 6/30/2026)
- Stephen Barber (term ends 6/30/2024)
- Tom Gerlach (term ends 6/30/2024)
- Carrie Hunt (term ends 6/30/2023)
- Conor McKay (term ends 6/30/2026)
- Alex Wood (term ends 6/30/2023)
Email the Planning Department
Planning Commission Agenda Center
Planning Commission By-Laws
If you would like additional information, please call 707-431-3346